Tasty Flower Crab Soup (美味花蟹汤)
Chinese loves adding Flower Crabs when making Steamboat as the meat is really sweet. Steaming it in a distinct sauce is also one of the most common methods of cooking this crab. Visit
0 Hr 25 Min
1 Flower Crab 250 gram Enoki 1 stalk Spring Onion 500 millilitres Chicken broth 5 tablespoon Carnation Evaporate Milk 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon minced Ginger 2 teaspoon Chinese Cooking Wine
1. When choosing crab, get one with roes for tastier soup base.
2. Wash crab thoroughly. Remove crab legs by twisting & pulling them off. Loosen shell by lifting it, then turning crab over to remove shell by peeling it apart from body as shown in pix .
3. Dispose gills from body. Rinse crab.
5. Cut off roots from Enoki & set aside.
6. Heat stock & add crabs. Simmer for about 10 mins. Over-cooking will turn meat tough.
7. Add Enoki, Spring Onion, Milk, seasonings & stir well. Lastly, add wine to your aromatic soup & you’re ready to serve your tasty dish!