This recipe is croq-ception ! Well a croquette is basically a meat filling inside a potato filling that is then deep-fried to crispy perfection. Like inception's dream within-a-dream's dream sequence, this is croquette recipe, is a filling within a filling within a filling bun. Well this description might seem confusing but your tastebuds certainly wont be confused when you chomp down on this delicious bread filled with crispy potato and delicious minced chicken meat. try this filling-within-a-filling for a certainly filling meal if you should so desire to have your fill.
Copy the embed code below and paste it into your blog or web page
1 kilogram Minced Chicken Meat
200 gram Minced Onions
500 gram Mashed Potatoes
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 can corn
900 gram Bread Dough
100 gram Sesame Seeds
300 gram Cabbage
300 gram Mayonnaise
200 gram Tomato Sauce
1. Mix all of Croquette ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except for breadcrumbs). Mix well to ensure seasoning is spread evenly. Store in freezer for about 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime, separate the bread dough into 15 portions of 60 gram each. Roll them into balls and allow them to proof for 15 minutes.
3. Roll dough balls into oval shape. Sprinkle sesame seeds over dough lumps and allow to leaven until it has doubled in size.
4. Preheat oven to 210 deg celsius. insert dough ovals into oven and bake till golden brown.
5. Once cooled, slice the bread length wise. Spread mayonnaise liberally on bread slices. Layer tomatoes on surface and scatter cabbage on top of lettuce.
6. Remove marinated minced meat from fridge. Separate into 15 equal portions. Mould into oval shapes. Use palm to flatten oval shape. Coat with egg yolk and then cover entirely with breadcrumbs. Deep fry in wok until golden-brown and crispy. (Do not cover. covering will make it soggy and not crispy.)
7. Insert croquette into the bun. Decorate with tomato sauce and mayonnaise on fried croquette. Serve hot and fresh.